Tyndall National Institute Quality Policy
It is the stated and agreed policy of Tyndall to:
- Maintain a World Class Quality Management System compatible with I.S. EN ISO 9001:2008 which is fully integrated across all aspects of Tyndall activities.
- Establish and maintain systems within Tyndall to determine all aspects of our Customers’ needs and expectations.
- Ensure the systems and controls are maintained and resourced to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Generate systems for the establishment and assessment of Quality Objectives across all areas of Tyndall activity.
- Review the effectiveness, and continually improve significant aspects of the Tyndall Management System by establishing, measuring and reporting on specific quality objectives.
- Tyndall recognises that quality is the concern of everybody in the organisation, and it is our communal responsibility to ensure that all customers’ requirements are clearly stated and understood and that all products or services provided to customers either meet or exceed these stated requirements.
- It is management policy to ensure that all employees have sufficient training and resources provided so as to understand and satisfy these demands.