Setting-up in Ireland
Tyndall works with multi-national corporations that are investigating the feasibility and benefits of establishing an Irish or European operation. In this regard we work hand in hand with the Industrial Development Agency (IDA) to help companies idnetify research partners and define research programs that are uniquely suited to being conducted in Ireland. Tyndall's researchers, technology, and facilities are made available through collaborative and contract research programs to enable companies to make the right choices and be productive from day one.
Tyndall provides a national showcase for Ireland’s research capability in ICT and the application of ICT technologies in the areas of Health, Energy, Communications and the Environment. We welcome international visitors and are eager to explore new collaborations and support inward investment in Ireland.
Supports for the Incubation of foreign multi-national corporations
Tyndall offers a wide range of supports for incubating multi-national companies including
- Access to Tyndall’s Leadership and Business Development
- Support on Enterprise Ireland and Science Foundation Ireland industry funding initiatives
- Access to Tyndall’s entire EU Framework Program monitoring, management and administration capabilities
- Support on Business agreement templates to facilitate accelerated start of R& D project management.
- Introduction to appropriate Industry networks
- Contact and access within the relevant Irish Government departments and funding agencies.
- Incubation suite with accommodation for up to ten people with support services
- Furnishing (desk, chair, etc.),
- Independent Internet Access,
- Independent Telephone Access,
- Administration and management support including HR and recruitment
- Printing, Photocopying, scanning, binding, faxing
- Secure access, light, heating, cleaning, canteen, coffee dock.
- Access to meeting rooms and conference facilities, including video conference
- Access to Tyndall Capital Equipment