Creating new start-up companies is recognised as a key contributor to economic growth and development. Tyndall has successfully spun-out a number of high potential start-up companies and licensed its technology to other external start-ups.
Tyndall actively encourages collaboration between researchers and external business partners. The output of research is often a proof of concept or feasibility demonstration. Realising the commercial potential of research outputs requires the specialist marketing and product development skills of entrepreneurs and industry business development experts.
To find out about the technologies that Tyndall is currently seeking business partners to evaluate for start-up potential please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +353 (0)21 4904241.
Supports for Incubating Start-up Companies
Tyndall supports new start-up companies and offers on site facilities for entrepreneurs and researchers creating a start-up that utilises Tyndall technology or services. Whether you are a Tyndall researcher with a start-up idea (Spin-out) or an external entrepreneur or researcher whose business will exploit Tyndall technology (Spin-in) Tyndall offers excellent incubation facilities. Services include:
- Incubation suite with accommodation for up to six people
- Furnishing (desk, chair, etc.),
- Independent Internet Access,
- Independent Telephone Access,
- Administration and management support
- Printing, Photocopying, scanning, binding, faxing
- Secure access, light, heating, cleaning, canteen, coffee dock.
- Access to meeting rooms and conference facilities, including video conference
- Access to Tyndall Capital Equipment
- Access to Tyndall’s Leadership and Business Development