Tyndall Technology Days 2017
This year’s Tyndall Technology Days - Innovation for Industry - will take place on Wednesday, 25 October, at Páirc Uí Chaoimh Conference Centre, Cork, Ireland.
Book your ticket
Tyndall Technology Days brings you high-calibre speakers, cutting-edge demonstrations, lively discussion and excellent networking opportunities. Learn from speakers from some of the world’s largest companies and world leading scientists who will share their insight on how industry is evolving, the implications for the labour market in an era of AI and robotics, and how businesses can rise to the challenges and opportunities of Industry 4.0.
Covering emerging trends in Future Communications, Smart Manufacturing, Energy Management, Med-tech and Smart Drug Delivery Systems this year’s speakers include:
- Ann Kelleher, Vice President and General Manager, Technology and Manufacturing Group, Intel
- Peter Real, Senior Vice President & Chief Technology Officer, Analog Devices Inc.
- Andrew Rickman OBE, Chairman & CEO, Rockley Photonics Ltd.
- Kieran Drain, COO and GM Professional Lighting, Soraa Inc.
- Mark McConnell, Engineering Fellow - Director Automation Centre of Excellence, Johnson & Johnson
- Conor McCarthy, University of Limerick and Head of CONFIRM (Smart manufacturing IT and industrial automation systems)
- Rory Murphy, Founder, Intelligent Implants
- Beth Massey, Head of Research, International Energy Research Centre (IERC)
- Pascal Doguet, COO & CTO, Synergia Medical
- Stefan Andersson-Engels, Head of Biophotonics, Irish Photonic Integration Centre (IPIC), Tyndall National Institute, and Department of Physics, UCC
- Helen Whelton, Head of College of Health and Medicine, UCC
- Conor O’Mahony, Senior Research Scientist, Tyndall National Institute
Register for your ticket before 08 September 2017 to avail of our super early bird price!