Manufacturing Operations Management Institute (MOMi) are hosting a workshop on Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 Strategies at Tyndall National Institute on 9 -10 March 2017. Jan Snoeij and Desmond Savage will talk about practical, deployable smart manufacturing strategies in the manufacturing industry.
Summary of Topics:
- Introduction to Smart Solutions and Industry 4.0 concepts
- Research and status of current smart deployments
- Government and social influence on smart technologies
- Industry-related examples of deployed smart solutions
- Investment requirements and ROI expectations
- What happens to lean, six sigma and manufacturing excellence?
- IT and Operations – How can we get them to talk the same language?
Leading manufacturers and industry thought leaders will be in attendance to share how adopting best practices and innovation is preparing them for the challenges of global competition. The event is aimed at manufacturing executives and decision makers who want to understand the “WHAT” and learn “HOW” to get their organisation industry 4.0 ready.
For more details on the workshop, see here