NanoStreeM Workshop "Nano" Risk Assessments & Communication of their Findings
NanostreeM is a H2020-ICT funded project aiming at achieving better governance of the risks related to of the manipulation of nano-materials on the workers and environment using the semiconductor industry as an example. Some of the findings of NanostreeM will be discussed in the workshop “Nano risk assessments and communication of their findings” which will be held in Grenoble on the 11th of November 2016 as satellite workshop within the Nanosafe 2016 annual conference on safe production and use of nanomaterials. The workshop will explore some of the findings of NanoStreeM in the nanomaterial trajectory investigation for a typical semiconductor FAB. Applicability of different risk assessment methodologies will be presented in comparison. Finally an expert panel will discuss the ways to identify topics to be introduced in curricula dedicated to nanosafety.
Click here to view poster in full
Venue: MinaTec, Grenoble
Date: 10 Nov 2016
- 14:00 – 14:40 Session "Engineered Nanomaterials in the Semiconductor FAB"
- 14:00 – 14:20 Dimiter Prodanov, IMEC, Concept of NanoStreeM
- 14:20 – 14:40 Pascal Roquet, STM, ENM trajectory mapping in the Semiconductor FAB
- 14:40 – 16:20 Session "Risk Assessment and Mitigation approaches"
- 14:40 – 15:00 "Industrial case" – ST
- 15:00 – 15:20 Lieve Geerts, VITO, Assessment of Environmental impact
- 15:20 – 15:40 Eric Zimmermann, CEA, Air and water sampling studies
- 15:40 – 16:00 Pasqualantonio Pingue Nanolab presentation
- 16:00 – 16:20 Samuel Butcher Labster presentation
- 16:20 – 16: 30 Coffee break
- 16:30 – 17:30 Session " Internal communication and training of staff
10 minute presentation Daniela Iacopino + Slides from IMEC, CEA
- 16:30 – 17:30 panel discussion moderated by Daniela Iacopino, Tyndall